Almar & COVID-19 (4.10.2020)
The safety and well being of our customers and employees are the highest priority for Almar. Like everyone else we are watching the news, and the recommendations as they unfold. We also understand that for most of our clients their homes are currently mid-renovation. It is always our goal to complete a project as quickly with the least interruption possible, but now more than ever that is our goal.
At this point Almar will continue to stay open, but like everyone else this may change. The office team will be doing their best to have someone in the office, but there will be times when we are also working remotely when we can.
To comply with the recommendations for social distancing:
FOR CURRENT PROJECTS:
- We are asking everyone (clients & employees) to follow the CDC recommendations.
- Because the only way to work on your home is to be at your home, we respectfully request that if you or anyone in your family is ill, please contact us by phone or email.
- Team members are instructed to have zero physical contact with customers and to maintain a minimum of 3 feet distance from them as well.
- We will be limiting the size of the on-site crews, to reduce the number of people who are interacting.
- Please do not come to the office: calls, emails and BuilderTrend communication is appreciated.
utilize Email and BuilderTrend for continued communication with the team.
- The photo and video features are great if you have specific questions that you want to show us.
- Please utilize the BuilderTrend payment methods if possible, to help us reduce the need to make trips to the bank.
- Some Town Halls and Building Departments are closing their offices to public visitors, this will affect our ability to complete inspections hindering progress on some project. We will do our best to work with these departments to continue the best we can.
Please remember that like you our team members, subcontractors and suppliers are all trying to navigate these quickly changing information. We ask for your understanding and cooperation as we all work around much different family and scheduling needs. Unfortunately, the reality is there will be delays and slowdowns, we will do out best to communicate what is happening as we know it.
FOR PROJECTS IN THE PLANNING STAGE:
- Our project development team is ready to continue planning your project and scope of work, so we are ready to go when this all dies down.
- We will be utilizing all the technology we have available to limit our physical interactions and include virtual meetings.
- Plans, Photos, videos, phone and virtual video calls are all great ways for us to work together.
- In some cases, we can start with a budget range, and then finalize the details when everyone is ready to meet in person.
For those impacted across the globe by this outbreak, we pray for speedy and full recovery and extend our sympathies to those who have lost loved ones. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we get through this together.
We appreciate your business now and, in the future, and will do our best to provide the best service possible with minimal interruptions. If you have any questions, comments or concerns please do not hesitate to contact our team, we will keep you posted on any developments that could impact your project.
Please keep in mind that information and restrictions are changing not only daily but hourly. We will do our best to update you on any changes to our plans as soon as we can.
Thank you so much for all your understanding, cooperation and continued support as we navigate this together.
Allison & Craig Guido