Differing Styles of Vanities for Your Differing Needs
We know our homeowners are not one size fits all people. Depending on your homes and family’s size, shape and lifestyle you might have completely different needs than your neighbor when we remodel your bathroom. There are differing styles of vanities for your differing needs & tastes available.
But what options do you have when choosing the right vanity. Working with our designers and vendors the Almar team can help you sort through the advantages and disadvantages of several different options.
Here are some of the most common types:
- Pedestal vanities are the simplest and most affordable type of vanity. They consist of a sink basin that is supported by a pedestal. Pedestal vanities take up very little space, but they offer very little storage.
- Freestanding vanities are more traditional than pedestal vanities. They are a cabinet and sink combination that stands on four legs. Freestanding vanities offer more storage space than pedestal vanities, and they can be a great way to add personality to your bathroom.
- Often homeowners will choose an undermount sink that is installed underneath the countertop. This creates a seamless look, and it can make your bathroom feel more spacious.
- Wall-mounted vanities (also known as floating vanities) are attached directly to the wall. They offer a sleek and modern look, and they can make your bathroom feel larger. Wall-mounted vanities typically have less storage space than other types of vanities, however.
- Vessel vanities have a sink that is separate from the cabinet. The sink is typically a large bowl that sits on top of the countertop. Vessel vanities can be a great way to add a touch of luxury to your bathroom, but they can be more expensive than other types of vanities.
The style of your bathroom vanity can make a big statement about your personal taste and style. Whether you’re looking for a traditional vanity with a classic look or a more modern vanity with a sleek design, there’s a vanity for you. Andria Kieffer, Kitchen and Bath Designer at Cape Cod Lumber in Abington Ma says, “With bathrooms, I like to try and get clever/creative with storage and space.”
Take some time to explore your options and find the vanity that’s right for you. With all the differing styles of vanities for your differing needs & tastes that are available our team can help you. Contact us today to learn more.
Subscribe for tips, inspiration, & news
Hot Blog Posts