5 Tips to Choosing a Bathroom Vanity
Sometimes it is easy to know what you want, and other times we must go through the options. We know our homeowners are not one size fits all people. Depending on your homes and family’s size, shape and lifestyle you might have completely different needs than your neighbor when we remodel your bathroom. Here are 5 tips to choosing a bathroom vanity that you should consider when you visit the showroom.
- Configuration: As we discussed in our article Differing Styles of Bathroom Vanities for your Differing Needs & Tastes, there are several different configurations of vanities that might fit your needs; including pedestal, freestanding, wall mounted and vessel.
- Size: The size of your vanity will depend on the size of your bathroom. If you have a small bathroom, you will need a vanity that is compact. If you have a larger bathroom, you can choose a vanity that is larger and has more storage space.
- Style: The style of your vanity should complement the style of your bathroom. If you have a traditional bathroom, you may want to choose a traditional vanity. If you have a modern bathroom, you may want to choose a modern vanity.
- Materials: Most homeowners we work with choose vanities that are made from wood, laminate, or acrylic. Wood vanities are durable. Laminate vanities are less expensive than wood vanities, but they are not as durable.
- Price: Bathroom vanities can range in price from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars. The price will depend on the size, style, materials, and features of the vanity.
Choosing the right bathroom vanity is an important decision that can impact the overall look and feel of your bathroom for years to come. By following these tips, you can be sure to choose a vanity that is both stylish and functional.
At Almar Building & Remodeling, our experienced team can help you as we walk you through considerations that will affect your options like plumbing placement (this will affect draw placement). And be with you every step of the process, from choosing the right vanity to installation. Contact us today to learn more.