Celebrate National Cooking Day
September 25th is National Cooking Day. Let’s celebrate National Cooking Day, a day to encourage and inspire each of us to discover something new and enjoyable in the kitchen. As you may know Allison here at Almar is not a fabulous cook. Thank goodness for Craig and his wealth of knowledge or we might starve.
But today it’s a time to learn a new skill by preparing something delicious for loved ones — and yourself. So put on your aprons and let’s get cooking!
Popular features we’ve seen in recent kitchen renovations:
- Kitchen islands: Kitchen islands are a great way to add extra counter space, storage, and functionality to your kitchen. They can also be used as a dining area or a prep station.
- Pull-out pantries: Pull-out pantries are a great way to make the most of your kitchen storage space. They allow you to easily access items that are often stored in the back of your pantry.
- Under-cabinet lighting: Under-cabinet lighting is a great way to provide task lighting in your kitchen. It can also make your kitchen look more spacious and inviting.
- Integrated appliances: Integrated appliances are appliances that are built-in to your cabinets. They can help to create a more seamless look in your kitchen and free up counter space.
- High-end finishes: High-end finishes, such as marble countertops and stainless-steel appliances, can add a touch of luxury to your kitchen.
Almar’s dedicated professionals will ensure that every detail is thoughtfully considered. Step into your newly designed kitchen and be inspired to explore new recipes, entertain friends and family, and make lasting memories in a space that truly fits your needs and family’s lifestyle.